The commercial lawyers at Vujisic & Vukotic Law Office are available to assist international and domestic clients in Montenegro with all their business needs. Although we have experience serving a variety of industries, including manufacturing, transportation, hospitality, land development, retail sales, and service industries, we have developed practice groups that concentrate their business consulting in two broad areas.
Energy and Infrastructure
Montenegro adopted a Law on Energy in 2003 that was substantially revised in 2010. The energy lawyers at Vujisic & Vukotic Law Office advise clients across Montenegro regarding energy policy and regulations in a number of key areas:
• Electricity, oil, and natural gas
• Renewable energy
• Energy efficiency standards
• Development of new energy resources and technologies
• Development of energy storage and delivery systems
• Energy financing
• Energy tariffs
• Regulatory bodies
Vujisic & Vukotic Law Office is the first choice of businesses seeking legal advice about energy laws and regulations in Montenegro.
Dozens of laws in Montenegro have a direct or indirect impact on intellectual property rights. The intellectual property lawyers at Vujisic & Vukotic Law Office can make those laws work to protect your intellectual property rights. We can help you with:
• Protection of industrial designs
• Protection of topographies of integrated circuits
• Protection of optical disks
• Recognition of geographical indications and origins
• Infringement actions
For full protection of your intellectual property in Montenegro, team your business with the intellectual property group at Vujisic & Vukotic Law Office.